Total Facilities Management Consultants International (TFMCI) is comprised by a group of power engineering specialists and facilities management consultants with many years of field and management experience in boiler and power plant operations, pulp mills, petrochemical industry, forest industry and extensive experience in large building facilities throughout Canada.
Founded in 1997 by Lou Roussinos, PE, TFM Consultants International Ltd after 15 years of providing outstanding service to our clients we have now expanded with new owners and many more plans for future expansion and consulting activities.
Our new head office is now located at 19858 68th Ave · Langley, BC, Canada · V2Y 1H7
Our new telephone number is 778-873-1050
We provide plant engineering consulting services throughout Canada and specialize in conducting regulatory Boiler and Pressure Vessel inspections, plant safety audits, accident investigations, plant commissioning and other plant operating services.
In addition we are an accredited training organization and have been conducting power engineering, building engineer and operator seminars, refrigeration courses and management training sessions at our partnrship training centre in Burnaby BC and "on site" anywhere in Canada.
We conduct Power Engineering seminars from 5th Class to 1st Class as per curiculum published by the Standardization Of Power Engineers Examination Committee in Canada (SOPEEC), Refrigeration Operator courses for British Columbia and also specialize in training for non-certificated personnel in steam power boiler plants, hot water systems and refrigeration systems.
- Technical and Plant Safety surveys
- Energy Audits
- Accident/ Incident Investigations
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspections
- Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Standard and Emergency Plant Procedures
- Plant commissioning
Classroom and On-site Training
Classroom courses are provided in Vancouver, BC, while on-site training can be provided throughout Canada.
Our courses and training cover the following areas:
- Boilers & Pressure Vessels and steam/hot water systems
- Refrigeration systems
- Basic Math Skills
- Energy management programs
- Facilities safety programs
- Read more about our classroom courses or on-site training
Mr. Lou Roussinos, PE who remains as President of our new organization has over 40 years of combined operational, supervisory and managerial roles within the boiler and pressure vessel industry, in the field of Power Engineering and as a consultant in the private sector.
- First class power engineering certificate
- Diploma in Marine engineering
- Holder of a National Board of boiler and pressure vessel inspectors commission
- Commission endorsements in the Fabrication of boilers and pressure vessels and nuclear inspections
- Former Manager of Operation for British Columbia Boiler Safety Engineering Services Division.
- Represented British Columbia as Chief Boiler Inspector at the National Board of Boiler Inspectors
- Past President of the Institute of Power Engineers Vancouver BC Canada
Mike Garcia, PE
Mike Garcia represents the new and younger generation of consulting power engineers and has several years of experience in facility operations with outstanding service in LEED Platinum buildings and in management positions.
Mike is an excellent instructor in power engineering and refrigeration systems and will be leading TFM Consultants International Ltd into new levels of service and products.
(See also our instructors and consultants information page)