Courses & Training
TFMCI's power engineering courses are provided by instructors with many years of hands-on experience and knowledge. Most classroom courses are offered in Burnaby, BC, but can be provided on-site at your facility. To find out what previous students have thought about our courses, read our student testimonials.
- 1 - DAY SEMINAR ON BOILER BASIC SAFETY AWARENESS
- 3rd CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART A1)
- 3rd CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART A2)
- 3rd CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART B1)
- 3rd CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART B2)
- 4th CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART A)
- 4th CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART B)
- 5th CLASS POWER ENGINEER
- 1 - DAY SEMINAR ON REFRIGERATION BASIC SAFETY AWARENESS
- REFRIGERATION OPERATOR (5th CLASS REFRIGERATION)
Customized and On-Site Training
We provide on-site training throughout Canada.
Our Canadian power engineering courses and seminars are based on the Canadian Standardization Of Power Engineers Curiculum Committee (SOPECC) established sylabi and we use Pan Global Training textbooks and other recommended learning material.
For customized training we produce our seminars based on the equipment and operational needs of the client's facility and prepare our lectures based on the specifications and manufacturer's suggested operational procedures.
To find more about our special and customized courses we invite you to give us a call and discuss your needs with one of our expert instructors and facilitators.
Request a Course
TFM Consultants International Ltd. will conduct other courses for private industry based on demand.
To request a course, please contact us.